The Jets and Leafs haven’t done battle since game 2 of the season. Quite a bit has happened since that game back on January 18th but right now these two teams sit first (Toronto) and second (Winnipeg) in the North Division in terms of winning percentage.
The projected lineup is based on the last game as Jets coach Paul Maurice advised during his media availability on Monday that he would use the same lineup.
Morning skate gets underway at 10:30 AM.
Jets projected lines & D pairs:
1. What does Pierre-Luc Dubois do to help match up against the Leafs?
2. Golden rule to dealing with the pressure of being a coach in Canada.
3. Is he trying to exert the Central style on the North or is he adapting?
4. Improving in faceoffs.
5. How impactful will staying out of the penalty box be against Toronto?
6. More on Pierre-Luc Dubois success against the Leafs.
7. Would PLD’s success in the bubble give him any more confidence this week?
8. The consistency of his defence.
Puck drop is at 6:00 pm CST. Be sure to head over to illegalcurve.com following the game for a recap of the action which includes post-game interviews from Jets players as well as from head coach Paul Maurice.