The Jets kicked off their five-game road trip on Thursday with a 4-3 OT win in Montreal and will be looking to keep their good times rolling today with a re-match against the Habs. Winnipeg has gone 7-2-0 in their last nine games.
Morning skate gets underway at 10:30 AM. For now the projected lineup is simply based on the last game.
Update: Jets coach Paul Maurice confirms no lineup changes.
Jets projected lines & D pairs:
Topics covered included:
1. On draining the opposition’s gas tank.
2. Where does he see Josh Morrissey at this point in the season?
3. Same lineup tonight?
4. What is the emphasis against a shot volume team?
5. Late penalty kill goals.
6. Scouting a new coach.
7. Three forwards in OT allowing them to aggressively get the puck back.
8. Why is it complex to play north/south consistently?
Puck drop is at 6:00 pm CST. Be sure to head over to illegalcurve.com following the game for a recap of the action which includes post-game interviews from Jets players as well as from head coach Paul Maurice.