The 2020 NHL Draft will be held virtually on October 6th and October 7th and one of our favourite guests to have on the Illegal Curve Hockey Show to talk about prospects with is ESPN Draft Analyst Chris Peters.
Chris joined us on yesterday’s show and he didn’t disappoint as he provided his insight on some of the top players available in the draft and some who are expected to be available when the Jets go to the virtual podium with the 10th overall selection.
1. Can he foresee a circumstance where Alexis Lafrenière isn’t the first overall pick and what kind of impact could he have next season?
2. What stands out to him about defenceman Jamie Drysdale?
3. What is Marco Rossi‘s ceiling at the NHL level?
4. The Jets search for a 2nd line centre. Would either Anthon Lundell or Connor Zary be able to step into the NHL next season or would they require more seasoning?
5. What is his assessment of Alexander Holtz and could he be available for the Jets to draft?
6. What type of player would the Jets be getting if they drafted Jake Sanderson?
7. Who is one player who is flying under the radar for him leading up to the 2020 Draft?
Be sure to follow Chris for more draft insight as we get closer and closer to the virtual draft.