Afternoon Delight: Who Were the Girls Near Malkin’s Parents?
- Eric calls Jordan a cheater. Jordan will likely blame it on Marc.
- Goon’s World notes that two more guys have stepped up to express interest in the UNO job.
- A hockey fan in England is fighting to get the game more coverage and fans. NHL said to be eyeing an expansion team there, not expected to let Balsillie purchase said team.
- Gare Joyce writes that the Windsor Spitfires, a team supposed to win it all next year, look pretty good this year too.
- Robert Mueller, the German goaltender who played with a brain tumour, has passed away.
- Fanhouse comments on the Columbus Blue Jackets and their ousting of broadcaster Jim Day. Ooooh, salacious.
- I invite our IC readers to check out Hockey Blog in Canada. Some really good stuff over there.