- Psycho Lady lists 10 things that she could have purchased if she wasn’t addicted to hockey. She lost me at the Prius and got me back at chicken wings. That $30k will also get you 3 years at UND Law, with all the wings you can eat.
- With his trademark panache, Black Dog compares Oilers’ prospect Rob Schremp to a 3-year old. Sounds like some kid.
- A few more incoming freshmen profiles from Western College Hockey blog, including: Luke Witkowski, David Eddy and Craig Smith. Watch for David Eddy to be a sought after commodity a few years from now.
- A little more college, this time a profile on Army’s Eric Sefchik.
- Barry Melrose Rocks calls for an end to the Chris Drury-Little League stories. Also, in case you missed it, check out Parts One and Two of Hockey Blogger Training Camp. Well done on the ice-girl pictures.
- The weekly Hot List takes a look at Brett Connolly of the Prince George Cougars.
- Taking Note has an update on the story of Duncan MacPherson, a former WHL’er who went missing over 20 years ago while skiing in Austria, only to be found 14 years later. Interesting story, check it out if you have a moment.
Afternoon Delight: Prospects
A host of profiles on college players; an update on a once-missing WHL player; what you can get for $30,000; how to be a hockey blogger.