Afternoon Delight: Pigs on the Highway
- John Paddock decides to throw Bryan Murray under the bus.
- Bargain days have hit Phoenix. Things must be really tough in the desert.
- Prep Watch profiles Matt Puempel while A Scout’s Life discusses cold weather scouting. If you watch hockey games for a living, I am sure you can handle a little cold.
- David Staples discusses the Plekanec on Grebeshkov slewfoot. This was a dirty play, plain and simple. Good thing he didnt call his ex-girlfriend names, then we could talk suspension.
- The Islanders shoot down the rumour that they are moving to Queens. (H/T to the Morning Skate and condolences on the loss of your friend.)
- Al Strachan jumps on the bandwagon and reveals +/- to be a nearly useless stat. Staples has been on this for months.
- If you want the puck from the last goal scored at Maple Leaf Gardens, you’ll have to fight Bob Probert for it. I didn’t want it anyways.