Afternoon Delight: Manic Monday
- TSN’s Bob McKenzie calls for the league to do something about shots to the head. McKenzie’s opinion carries some weight, so hopefully the NHL listens.
- Here is a little more from Taking Note on the story of a Slovakian hockey player allegedly murdering a referee. Thats quite the story.
- James Mirtle has a story on the circulation of newspapers in various hockey markets. (Mirtle is also covering the Scurko story).
- An excellent collection of the latest rumours from Spector.
- An interesting interview with Jessica Berman, an attorney with the NHL. Sounds like a fun job.
- An assessment of the Oilers’ prospects playing in Springfield, courtesy of Garry Brown via Staples’ blog. Hopefully Eberle isn’t rushed.
- Canada may still add players to its World Championship roster, and the sport of hockey is growing in Hungary.