Afternoon Delight: Going to Game 1 in Detroit
- On Frozen Blog rebukes the idea that steroids are prevelant in hockey.
- Greg Wyshynski of Puck Daddy wonders who doesn’t like back-to-back finals games. One name comes to mind: Drew Mindell.
- From the Rink featuring James Mirtle has an interesting take on whether the Wings qualify as a Dynasty or not. They do for sure.
- Damien Cox, the Star’s hockey columnist talks about the bad luck the NHL has when a stellar playoff run has been overshadowed by a possible Phoenix move and now steroids.
- From the Minneapolis Star Tribune we get news that the Lamoureux twins are planning to transfer from Minnesota to UND.
- The Hockey News discusses the Top 10 Superstitions. Further to this idea, Sean Leahy of Puck Daddy goes more in-depth with Sidney Crosby’s (gasp) touching of the trophy.