Afternoon Delight: Floodgates Opening?
- 5 Things from Scott Burnside.
- The Slapshot blog looks at Boston College’s chances of making it into the NCAA Tournament.
- Speaking of college hockey, Goon’s World has your updated rankings.
- The battle over what sweater Team Canada will wear at the Olympics has been settled. Seemed like a strange dispute to begin with, considering Canada has a myriad of sweater options.
- A couple of very funny posts can be found over at Barry Melrose Rocks. The Star Wars send up is classic.
- The Pipeline Show discusses comments made by Boston University head coach Jack Parker.
- Jaromir Jagr denies the rumour that he is headed for the Edmonton Oilers.