- Ever wanted an Avalanche bed? This might be your lucky day. I call the top.
- Rene Fasel and Gary Bettman are not bff’s.
- We reported several months back that some kids on Ontario had been duped into a fake hockey tournament with the promise of Euro competition and scouts. An arrest has now been made in that case.
- Check this sick goal, courtesy of a 9-year old. Poor little goalie.
- Remember “Matching” on elementary school tests? Now is your chance to relive those glory days.
- Goons World profiles the weekend college hockey matchups featuring the WCHA teams. Illegal Curve will be a the ND-MN series.
- Stay Classy profiles some underrated NHL defenders. I was really impressed with Myers the other night versus Detroit.
Afternoon Delight: For the Kids
A sick goal; arrests made in tourney scam and some bad blood in international waters. More after the jump.