Afternoon Delight: Remembrance Day
- Keith Carney has retired from NHL competition. Not much fanfare about this, but that was Carney’s style as a player too.
- Is this an early look at the new LA Kings logo? Not too bad, though I still dislike that so many teams use black as a primary colour. A little variety wouldn’t kill anyone.
- The Iceman Blogeth writes that the Thrashers are starting to look like a hockey team. Its all about Marty (Little Sakic) Reasoner.
- In honour of Remembrance Day, Greatest Hockey Legends examines the links between hockey and the two World Wars. Lots of interesting information here.
- Coming Down the Pipe has a wrap up from last weekend’s collegiate hockey action.
- Mats Sundin has sold his Toronto mansion. Or maybe he lost it on Pokerstars.net
- Eyes on the Prize looks at the myth that Rocket Richard was only a war-time replacement.
- More fighting? I’m all for it.
- Everybody Hates Avery. You can respect the guy as a hockey player and a pest, but making fun of a speech impediment screams of douchery.