Not entirely certain folks who watched last night’s dramatic and improbable 3rd period comeback and eventual OT win by the Jets to take a 3-0 series lead entirely believe the game actually took place. However due to an odd scheduling quirk the teams are not gonna have any time to think about it as game 4 is tonight.
No morning skate with both teams having played last night. Unless we hear differently seems reasonable to assume that the Jets lineup will remain the same.
When asked about his lineup Paul Maurice said they are in “good shape” for tonight’s game. Which I translate to no changes for the Jets this evening.
Oilers forward Josh Archibald was suspended one game for his clip on Logan Stanley.
Jets projected lines & D pairs:
Players media availability:
Coach media availability:
1) Any changes to his game 4 lineup?
2) Importance of faceoffs.
3) How do they quickly turnaround for tonight’s game?
4) Pierre-Luc Dubois
5) Mathieu Perreault in front of the net on the power play.
6) Does he have a sense of the team’s energy in advance of the game?
7) Will he approach his pre-game speech any differently?
8) Importance of rest between series.
9) Does mentality change for goalies in a back to back?
10) On providing an escape/distraction for folks during these tough times.
11) Reflecting on his pre-series comments about the advantage to the team who wins game 3.
12) What has he learned about his team through three games?
Puck drop is at 8:45 pm CDT. Be sure to head over to illegalcurve.com following the game for a recap of the action which includes post-game interviews from Jets players as well as from head coach Paul Maurice. You can also join us afterwards for our post-game show here (be sure to smash that like/subscribe button).