The Jets are in a deep hole after last night’s game 3 loss to the Habs by a final score of 5-1 which means Montreal has a 3-0 series edge heading into tonight’s game 4.
No skate today.
During his media availability Nikolaj Ehlers said he wasn’t sure what the lines would end up being so for now we will leave them how they started in game 3. If coach Maurice provides an update during his media availability (Update: he didn’t). We will update accordingly when warm up skate gets underway around 6:30 PM.
As per Jamie Thomas of JetsTV no changes in personnel but they will have different forward configurations.
Jets projected lines & D pairs:
Players media availability:
Coach media availability:
1) Any lineup changes?
2) Team handling the highs and lows of last month.
3) What can they do to have cleaner exits?
4) Is the team lacking “one brain” mentality.
5) His thoughts on Cole Perfetti’s season.
6) Canada winning the World Championship.
7) Are the Jets allowing the Habs too much access to the front of the net?
8) On the motivation into shaking up the lines.
9) The number of guys they have at the line when they attack.
10) How does he approach the team when they are down 0-3?
11) On getting to the blue paint.
Puck drop is at 7 pm CDT. Be sure to head over to illegalcurve.com following the game for a recap of the action which includes post-game interviews from Jets players as well as from head coach Paul Maurice. You can also join us afterwards on the Illegal Curve Post-Game Show here (be sure to smash that like/subscribe button).