Winnipeg Jets coach Paul Maurice post-game press conference
Coach Maurice met with the media following the game against the Stars.
Audio courtesy of TSN 1290 Winnipeg.
- “With some of the challenges and adversity we have had I am proud of how hard they play!”
- “I’m not going to try to sell that it’s good enough cause we know it’s not, but pretty damn good group of guys.”
- “We’ve had three of them (too many men penalties). I won’t do the details but just say that’s on me.”
- “..everything that happens on that bench is my responsibility so let’s just leave it at that.”
- On Pavelec: “We will keep working him. He’s getting closer but we won’t make that assessment he’s ready to go until we know.”