Pro-Athletes Management agent Bob Murray talks about his client Zach Bogosian
Bob Murray is an agent with Pro-Athletes Management Inc., the firm that represents Winnipeg Jets defenceman Zach Bogosian.
He caught up with the guys this AM to talk about his client’s new contract with the Winnipeg Jets.
Audio courtesy of TSN Radio 1290.
Some of the comments:
- Did not believe this would end with an arbitration hearing. Both sides felt that it made sense to do a longer term deal.
- In most of the calls we had it was Cheveldayoff, Larry Simmons and Heisinger. Majority of discussions were with Chevy.
- He has really felt comfortable there (in Wpg). He feels embraced by the fans and the people of the community.
- We wanted a no-movement clause. Zach wants to stay in Winnipeg. He would like to play his whole career there.
- I think Zach is very happy that Wheeler and Little signed long term deal but signing a long term deal was always on table.
Categories: Winnipeg Jets