On The Beat Christmas Edition
The following articles were featured on the December 25th episode of the Illegal Curve Hockey Show
- Editor’s Pick – From GQ Magazine - An article about Toronto Maple Leafs GM Brian Burke and his late son Brendan Burke and how Brian Burke has become somewhat of a spokesperson for the issue of homosexuality in sport
- Tony Gallagher of the Vancouver Province thinks that CBJ Goaltender Steve Mason might be the NHL’s next One -Hit Wonder Goalie and was “getting a little too full of himself” last year
- David Staples of the Edmonton Journal, on his Cult of Hockey blog, compares the production of Oilers third year players Sam Gagner and Andrew Cogliano and attributes the difference to Gagner’s superior hands
- Robert Cribb of The Toronto Star writes about a 12-year-old girl who quit the boys hockey team she was playing for after she found out one of the parents suggested her ice be cut back, going as far as to draft an agenda.
- The National Post’s Noah Love asks TSN’s Chris Cuthbert twenty questions about Sidney Crosby’s golden goal at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.