Nightly Hockey Hits: Signs your teammates are trying to kill you, Flyers call press conference, 2010 NHL Draft Set for Los Angeles
Some stories making the rounds tonight:
- Down Goes Brown: Signs your teammates are trying to kill you. “Crease includes a chalk outline” great stuff as per usual. For a good laugh, read this.
- The Hockey News: Don’t judge the shootout. Hockey purist don’t seem to be huge fans of it, but they are somewhat enjoyable to watch.
- NHL Fanhouse: 2010 NHL Draft Set for Los Angeles. From all the talk, it appears this is going to be an exciting draft class.
- Cult of Hockey: Another coach gets the axe. Those former Oiler’s haven’t done too well as coaches, and Mike Krushelnyski is the latest as he was fired by his KHL team.
- Puck Daddy: Filatov: ‘I realized Hitchcock does not plan on trusting me’. Doesn’t sound like a lot of love is lost between these two.
- Greatest Hockey Legends: Montreal Canadiens’ 100th Anniversary is finally here. Joe Pelletier puts together some great resources for Habs fans.
- From the Rink: A new look for Maple Leaf Gardens. Nice to see that the building is going to be put to good use.
- Maple Leafs Hot Stove: Phil Kessel needs your help. Care to help the good folks in Toronto come up with a nickname for their star?
- Broad Street Hockey: More on the Stevens firing. We will have more to report post the 8pm news conference.
- Canucks Hockey Blog: Luongo’s hot, but Raycroft to start against Carolina. The Canucks are seem to have their road woes worked out.