Hockey Hits: Is it wrong to have loyalty to more than one NHL team?
Some news and notes from around the blogs:
- A View from the Cheap Seats: On transplants and team loyalty. Back when my beloved Winnipeg Jets were around, I do admit that I also secretly rooted for Lanny McDonald’s Calgary Flames. Once the Jets left, I moved my loyalty to the Wings, and now living in Michigan, I’m ok with having divided loyalty.
- The Bruins Blog: How will the 2010 Olympics affect the Bruins? Hopefully for Bruins fans they won’t have a repeat of the 2002 season where they had a brutal losing streak following the Olympic break.
- Puck-Rakers: “Depth Perception,” a look at the Blue Jackets goalies. Good breakdown and analysis of the Jackets as they head into camp.
- Faceoff Factor: Is it time to abandon the Coyotes? Seems like the Coyotes have their hands tied behind their backs.
- Oilersnation: Things to look forward to. I see some positives for the Oilers. But then I read this story from the Hockey News and I’m not so sure. You decide.
- The Hockey News: Oil drop unlikely to reverse. As I said above, do IC readers think the Oilers are going to be that bad?
- Sens Chirp: Sens fans are wondering how it will end? If they figure it out give me a call cause I’m curious as well.
- Icethetics: Senators 3rd Jersey Poll. Head on down to Icethetics and vote for the Jersey you prefer. My choice was the heritage jersey.