Blog Hits: Off to see the Brew Crew in Milwaukee tonight, Miller Lite for everyone.
Some news and notes from the Blogs today:
- Puck Daddy: Hockey Jersey generator. If you are creative, have fun. I like the KC Islanders one. (my apologies – this link was broken, but now it is fixed)
- T.O. Sports: One down, how many more? Brian Burke’s new favorite word: Truculant.
- Nucks Misconduct: The ‘war’ with Wellwood begins today. I thought arbitration was supposed to be fun. As Jerry Seinfeld said “a good compromise is when both parties aren’t happy”. At least thats what I think he said.
- Battle of California: Ducks are buying up rinks in California. Not sure why since they don’t have an AHL team to play in them.
- Western College Hockey: New commits. Young guns are already thinking about next season.
- Lions in Winter: Latendresse’s Summer regime; Some tips. Sounds like good advice. Since I am off my summer weight, getting into a regime isn’t sounding like such a bad idea.
- Habs Inside/Out: Looking at the Habs power play. Good news if this works out.
- Snapshots: Detroit’s City Council OK’s Cobo Hall expansion plan. Let them have it. Time for the Wings to build somewhere else. Joe is a classic building. Sightlines are great. Not a bad seat in the house. But needs to be modernized.