Blog Hits: Stan Fischler tries to decide if Roberto Luongo is for real or if he is a fraud?
Some news and notes from the Blogs today:
- Max Hockey: Stan Fischler tries to decide if Roberto Luongo is for real or if he is a fraud?
- From the Rink: James Mirtle evaluates the Application for Transfer of the Franchise Location of Jim Balsillie.
- Snapshots: Age had nothing to do with the Red Wings’ playoff demise.
- Puck Daddy: Greg Wyshynski chats with Rick Nash about golf, publicly negotiating contracts and his love of hootie.
- Lowetide: The Edmonton Oilers have signed Colin McDonald to a 1-year, $550,000 contract.
- The Copper and Blue: Part four of the Copper & Blue top 25 prospect rankings looks at the bottom half of the top ten.
- T.O. Sports: Toronto Maple Leafs wouldn’t be the same without John Ferguson Jr.
- Matchsticks and Gasoline: Where does Rene Bourque fit in the Flames roster?
- In Lou We Trust: New Jersey Devils Sign Cory Murphy to two-way contract.
- Slap Shot: Griping about the NHL schedule.
- The Fifth Feather: With Dale Tallon’s firing, hindsight is near-sighted, when looking back at when the decision was made to re-assign him.
- On Frozen Blog: Anton Gustafsson got banged up pretty badly in Thursday’s scrimmage, leaving the ice seriously bloodied.
- Michigan College Hockey: The Oshawa Generals have landed defenceman Jimmy McDowell, who played last season for the Detroit Little Caesars Under-16 team and who had a scholarship opportunity to go to Michigan State.
- Taking Note: Has an exclusive and is reporting that Don Nachbaur, the head coach of the Tri-City Americans for the last six seasons, is to be introduced today as head coach of the Binghamton Senators, the AHL affiliate of the NHL’s Ottawa Senators.