Blog Hits: Ten reasons to celebrate (or worry about) Fenway Winter Classic
Some news and notes from the Blogs today:
- Puckdaddy: Tonight’s IC radio show guest Greg Wyshynski gives us ten reasons to celebrate (or worry about) the Fenway Winter Classic.
- Snapshots: The NHL continues to bend the playoff schedule to suit the needs of NBC.
- Lowetide: Oilers sign another young defenceman, Dean Arsene.
- Cult of Hockey: Discusses what the loss of Liam Reddox means to the Oilers.
- T.O. Sports: With so many defensive chips to trade, who might be joining the Leafs up front?
- Red Rising: With the firing of Tallon in Chicago, Havlat returns to his twitter feed.
- Slap Shot: Ray Emery on K.H.L. vs. N.H.L.
- On the Forecheck: If you are wondering how much your favorite team will be traveling next season, here is the list.
- Bird Watchers Anonymous: Kari Lehtonen Re-signs, 1 Year $3 Million.
- Western College Hockey: Despite the Blues trying to hard to keep him, Ian Cole is staying at Notre Dame.
- Blueshirt Banter: Mike Sullivan to be Rangers new Assistant Coach.
- Red and Black Hockey: Canes sign Andrew Alberts to a two year deal worth a total of $2.1M.
- Hitting the Post: Could the Wild use Briere as the #2 center, despite his huge contract?
- Islanders Outsider: Reaction to the signing of Tavares.
- On Frozen Blog: Photos from Day 2 of the Washington Capitals development camp.
- The Bruins Blog: Things are going slow and steady for Marco Sturm.
- Greatest Hockey Legends: Ken and Dave Dryden. Note: First time in NHL history two brother goaltenders faced each other. Always interesting stuff.